Friday, March 28, 2014

Potter Maternity Shoot


Hey loves,

Super excited to finally blog about this! We just got back our maternity pictures and I am so freaking excited about them! We did our shoot with PR moments photography. Priscilla, is sincerely and truly amazing and great! We loved working with her! We took our pictures at Jessie's Grove winery in Lodi, Ca. There had to be a little bit of dramatic flair for our day! I had originally wanted a sunny, shadowy sunset shoot. Of course, the day we did our pictures was the day the weather decided to unleash massive rain storm. I was pretty bummed. I wanted to reschedule, but Priscilla and hubs were very optimistic everything would be fine. Thankfully they were right! Even though it was cloudy, the clouds were spectacular and I'm very excited how they turned out! Our "theme" (if you will) was modern meets country chic. I couldn't be more pleased with the turn out!  Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment