Thursday, March 6, 2014

7 months: 3rd trimester!!!!!!!!!!!


Holy canoli....

It still blows my mind that today I am officially 28 weeks and into the 3rd trimester. Say wha????
Hubs and I joked last night that really, we just shoved a basketball in my shirt, LOL! Oh that belly!
Some preggos feel they have been with child for too long by now, but honestly, I am really sad that in 2 short months, I will no longer be pregnant. I know that sounds crazy and OF COURSE I am excited to see my beautiful girl. I have just enjoyed pregnancy so insanely much. If all my pregnancies are smooth like this one, I will seriously consider having 5 more. Hmm....okay maybe not.
Here's my monthly preggo survey, with some new questions added!

How Far Along: 28 weeks, 7 months pregnant!!!!!!!!!

How are you feeling? Pretty good, but man, I am SORE. Thanks to massive belly, my lower belly/pelvis area hurts like a mother trucker. Hips hurt so bad too in the morning!
Size of Muggle: Size of a kabocha squash! Never heard of it, but here's a pic, lol!


Total Weight Gain: Just saw the doc 2 days ago, now I am up 11 pounds. Woo. Apparently, this is not exactly common, but I am NOT complaining and no one seems worried. I feel my hips are massively bigger, like they have been majorly stretched.

Crazy mood swings? Still very emotional!


Gender? Still a girl lol

Name? Yes! We have a name people! However, we are waiting on our maternity pics because we are revealing her name in one of them! Sometime next week, stay tuned!

What I miss: Still bloody marys, tummy sleeping and wine


Sleep: knock on wood, I can sleep! I get up at least 2x to pee but I pee quickly and thankfully go back to sleep quickly!

Symptoms: Just plain ol' sore. I get super winded and more easily tired. Fun. 


Cravings: dairy, sweets, and lately raw veggies, which I think is a good thing!

Aversions: None


Movement: My girl used to move a lot during the day, but not as much now. Honestly, it has me a bit concerned. I emailed my doc to see what she thought. However, at night is when she gets all kinds of wild. I literally see my stomach roll and now I feel big "lumps" which from I am told, is her little body sticking out.
This is what I am going to miss so badly once I am not pregnant. I love feeling her! I started kick counts yesterday evening and it took her a long time to get moving, which of course freaked me out. She thankfully exceeded well over 10 kicks in less than 2 hours.

Belly stats: Um this belly is massive. I am told I am literally all in the belly.  I am measuring 3 weeks above my due date. I love it so much though! I rub it what seems like 100x a day!The lower tummy/pelvis soreness isn't fun, TBH.


Worries/concerns: Her movements not be as frequent during the day, and I hate to say it, but I am terrified about labor. Yes, I am signed up for all my classes, have the books, etc. etc. Yes, I am reading up on stuff. I am just plain ol' nervous about the pain. I am NOT an iron woman, and I have a low pain tolerance. I am also wanting my daughter to simply come out safe and sound. Can't wait to kiss that beautiful face!   

Maternity Clothes: yep in the pants department. Still wearing a good amount of non-preggo shirts.

Stretch marks? A small one on my hip and one small on my boob. Hehe!


Ring on or off?: Still on thankfully!

Best Moments this week: I had so much fun at our maternity shoot! It was great! Also, people's responses to my earlier blog post about body issues. I love having conversations with my readers!


What I'm looking forward to: Sunday is our 3D ultrasound and I can't hardly wait!!



Till next time loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment