Friday, March 7, 2014

Favorite Fridays: an actual non-preggo post!!!!

Hi everyone!

Yes, can you believe I am actually not posting about my pregnancy? This is madness, I tell you, madness! LOL!!!
I haven't done a "Favorite Fridays" in a good long time and something needed to change. I have two great things that I am dying to share.

My first one is this amazing product, Psssst! dry shampoo:


Let me explain my hair...I have hair that doesn't do well oily. It gets actually nasty and gross looking (at least in my opinion) if I don't wash it daily. Also, if I do my hair the night before, it doesn't hold well at all. My hair is crappy. Due to all that, I have to either style my hair morning of, or just throw it up in a pony.

I was getting tired of doing this, and in talking to some people, they led me to Pssst! Dry shampoo. Dry shampoo is a spray that goes on your hair and absorbs any oil, odor, or frizz. It helps your hair become soft, shiny and useable again.It came highly recommended. It costs about $6.99 at Ulta, for a decent, good sized bottle. I wasn't sure of it. Mostly because I am sucker for pretty packaging and this, well, isn't pretty. I can appreciate the retro look of it!

However, I have been using it for a few weeks and I am a believer! This stuff works so well. I wake up in the morning, spray it in and let it sit for 5. Then I either curl or straight iron it quickly, and I am good to go. I am extremely impressed and urge y'all to go buy it. The price is fabulous too. Dry shampoos, like any good product, can be costly but this is dirt cheap.

Now on to my next favorite...
Please do yourself a MASSIVE favor and go check out http://nowyours.com/
It is a dirt cheap (but not shady) cutesy website that sells jewelry, accessories and some clothes. Now y'all that know me well, I am a total cheapskate and don't like spending money. If you are like me, this is your website. Currently, (unless by now they sold out) they are selling gorgeous, pretty bracelets for a freaking mere $1.99. Yep, I am sold! They also ship quickly, and have EXCELLENT costumer service. Please check them out, you won't be sorry. Here are some of their $1.99 bracelets:


Yeah, you should go to that site now.


Till next time loves,



No comments:

Post a Comment