Friday, May 15, 2015

Favorite Fridays: Oxygen Bonding Base Coat

I sure haven't done a Favorite Friday in forever! I think my last one was when I was pregnant! YIKES!!!

Well, I will try to keep this short and sweet. There's a product out there that is instantly my new favorite, Julep's oxygen bonding base coat!

Photo courtesty of julep.com

I'm a member of the Julep Maven Box. There are lots of beauty boxes around, but by far this is my favorite. For $19 I get a box with 2-3 full size Julep polishes plus a FULL size beauty product. Julep polishes retail for $14 for JUST one at Sephora, Ulta, etc so this is a GREAT deal. Anyway, I got the oxygen smoothing base coat with my box. I felt dismissive of it, because I haven't had any luck with any top or base coat. I have tried most name brands (Essie, OPI) to regular brands (Sally Hansen, etc) and nothing helps my polish from chipping after a day, sometimes it chips within the day! I decided to use it and boy, I am SO happy I got it. It dries extremely quickly, and creates a nice matte finish to your nails. However, the ICING on the cake is that after day 6 (did my nails on Sunday), my nails STILL HAVE NOT completely chipped off! I have the tiniest chip on one nail, but the fact that I have about 99% of my  nail polish on is truly incredible!! Here are my nails:

After day 6....not that bad!!!
 
Guys, can't rave ENOUGH about this product. It costs about $18 at your local Sephora. It may feel like a bit of sting, but if it keeps your mani on for a week, it's well worth it. I am so happy! Go ahead and get yours.
 
Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment