Thursday, May 7, 2015

Behind the lens



I have been so excited to share this post!
This post is dedicated to our fabulous photographer, Jamie Cardoza! She is the owner of Jamie Cardoza photography and she is simply amazing!

Jamie has photographed Rowan from 3 months of age till now. I discovered Jamie through facebook as she had photographed a wedding of someone we knew. I was instantly drawn to her style of photography and how crisp her pictures looked.

I contacted Jamie and I explained how I wanted to do 3-6-9-12 month pictures. When we first met her, she was extremely friendly and put us at ease. I was nervous how Rowan would do. ROwan was a bit of a grump that first shoot, but Jamie was beyond patient with us. At her 6 months shoot, Rowan threw the BIGGEST fit I had ever seen her do. It was so awful! Seeing how she probably wouldn't recover, Jamie offered for us to reshoot later that week for no extra fees. That spoke volumes to me, as most photogs wouldn't do that.

When Rowan's 12 month shoot rolled around, I couldn't believe it was our last one! Once again Jamie worked her magic and got some spectacular shots. When our picture gallery came in, she included a note that brought tears to my eyes! She has felt like family!

Jamie spends tons of time with her clients and is easy to work with. She is also affordable and her talent speaks for herself. If you ever chose to go with her, you won't be disappointed! To book a session, email her at: jcardoza14@yahoo.com

Here is some of the work she did for Rowan, starting at 3 months. This is super crazy how much she has changed!!!:

3 months:

6 months:

9 months:

12 months



No comments:

Post a Comment