Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Disneyland and the preggo

I have a lot to blog, so bear with me as I try to catch up!

Last week, we had Thanksgiving break and it was wonderful. One of the fabulous perks was going to Disneyland with my sister and her little family. We went Saturday through Monday.

I have grown to love Disneyland. I loved it of course as a little one, but as a grown up, it didn't seem as fun, thanks to my silly annoyance for the crowds.

However, I love it now! It was a jam packed, very busy weekend. Despite the crowds, we truly had a good time. Again, my hats off to my stroller parents. I don't know how y'all keep your cool pushing these huge strollers with sometimes crying little ones. YOU ROCK.

One interesting thing was going to DL as a preggo. Now, we went back in October, and I was barely 5 weeks. I still went on the big rides (DON'T judge me) for the exception of Tower and the California Screamin'. Now that I was a little over 3 months, I knew the big rides would be a no-no. I was a little nervous if the trip would still be fun. Of course, it totally was! I went on a ton of stuff, minus the big ones. I only had to sit out a few rides, and at that time I caught up on reading and enjoyed getting to sit for a minute.

Some interesting things on this trip:

-I think I know where every single dang bathroom is in Disneyland and Cal Adventures. My family deserves awards for putting up with my 1,000 trips to the bathroom.

-So Cal "winters" are glorified springs. It was so freaking warm! As many of you know, I am a weirdo and I don't like feeling hot. I LOVE cold weather, so this was annoying. It did get cold at night! 

-I felt like all the kids at Disneyland were more "behaved" than the adults. I had a lot of "SMH" moments at so many grownups.

-The lighting of the castle and the Christmas World of Color is truly magical. I may or may not have cried at both. Dang hormones!

Some sweet pics of the trip. I am not featuring my sis and co., as my blog isn't private. It was so fun! So thankful for the opportunities to take these trips!
Hubs and I, what a great shot of us, HAHA

us in the midst of the crowd chaos

Babe found an old swimmer from Galt. We always see people!!!

Baby Muggle and I!!!Ha, my bump looks non-existent! I was so surprised how much I "popped" over the last 2 weeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment