Thursday, December 12, 2013

4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy canoli! 16 weeks today, AKA 4 months!!!! What the heck, it is flying by so fast! I can only imagine once Muggle gets here, time will still fly!

This has been a fantastic pregnancy so far, and I am still so incredibly thankful for this amazing miracle that is happening in my body. It still blows my mind that I am taking part of creating a human. WOW!

Here is the round up of my pregnancy so far:
How are you feeling: Pretty dang good! I know, some people are going to be irritated. Sorry. However, I got hit with  a horrible bouts of round ligament pain (another post about that) that was so severe and lasted for 2 1/2 days straight non stop. Docs told me the pain I was experiencing was close to contractions, because mine was that bad. YUCK! Must have been a rehearsal for the final performance? LOL! Beyond that, I have been feeling pretty great! I'm super loving my more thick hair, yay!!

Belly popped yet? Heck yeah it has popped! I know some first timers don't show until way late, which made me feel self conscious at first, not sure why! My mom and sister both have showed early and were ALL belly. I am wondering if I am following those steps as well. I don't mind though! My tummy is very tight (doesn't feel like chub and bloat anymore) and I LOVE rubbing it, as well as hubs!

Cravings? Aversions? Did you ever get ANY morning sickness?My few food aversions have slowly gone away. Meat and I are speaking again, lol. I still am not a fan of salad, lol! I haven't had any wild cravings. In the beginning all I wanted was sugar, but luckily that went away. Recent cravings have been cheese, chocolate milk and shakes. Pretty much dairy lol! And no sickness. How the heck did I get so lucky? I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful beyond measure for that. For all my peeps who dealt with that, you deserve an extra jewel in your crown!

Wearing maternity clothes? Yes, some. I'm officially in maternity jeans. I can still wear my pre-preg jeans with a band, but maternity jeans is where its at! They are SO comfy! I still fit in most of my tops and sweaters, but I got a few maternity tops. I have had fun putting together cute preggo outfits! So fun!

Any baby movement? No and I think I am too early. I'm sure soon though!

Weight gain? I have gained only about 2-3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. YES, I am eating, that's for sure. Not sure what that all means but my doctor hasn't said anything. So, I'm not worried.

Any names? Yes, we have a few for each gender! Not revealing quite yet!

Gender preference? No way. Either would be a blast in a glass. My biggest concern is that Muggle is healthy from the top of his/her little head to his/her toes. I just want a healthy baby!

Are you having crazy mood swings? Um, a little. Certain things bug me that prob wouldn't have before.  Beyond that though, I am happy as can be. OH, I am still uber sensitive. Everything makes me cry.

How is your sleeping? Wow, I wake up with my hips, back and joints KILLING me! I hear it only gets worse, lol! I'm sleeping with a body pillow. Still sleeping well, except for the need to pee at 3am ( rehearsal for late night feedings? LOL)

Stretch marks? None yet...though I am just waiting for it, lol! Isn't it too early to get marks anyway? I feel like I have heard most don't get any till late in their pregnancies. I used to be petrified about getting them, but I am learning to just embrace it if it comes. This is part of the process and I won't die if I get any. There are worse things that can happen!

Have strangers made comments or try to touch your belly? Can people touch your belly? Actually no! I thought  people would point out my belly (since I feel huge) but it hasn't happened much, so no one really rubs my belly then, lol! Only one person has made a comment, a sweet older lady. She was very cute! I think strangers touching my belly would be a bit odd. However, I don't mind family and friends rubbing, maybe if they ask first? Lol! I don't mind, :)


So happy for our precious little one! This is Muggle's latest portraits, lol!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment