Thursday, April 18, 2013

thoughts on 30

This is one of my famous, rambly posts...
In exactly one month, I will be turning thirty, and I am not sure how I feel about it.
Now, I should clarify, before people start getting pissy.

No, I don't think thirty is "old". Let's get that clear.

For the youngsters reading, it may seem like that's billion years old, but I promise you, you won't think that when you get close to 30, TRUST ME on this one.

I think for me, I have been in my 20's what seems like forever. I truly feel like I'm still 18, and still trying to figure it all out. I feel like turning 30 means that being a grown up is more real now when before, I just felt like a kid. There are some regrets, things I wish I had done or accomplished in my 20's but overall, I feel thankful and grateful for the life God has blessed me with.

I will say I am looking forward to what my 30's will bring. I have heard that people say their 30's are way better than their 20's. If that's true, then it can only get better from here!









Me as a baby                  










       Me at 15                           





















Me at almost 30 (LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment