Friday, March 15, 2013

Favorite Fridays: workout edition

Its another Favorite Friday post!

This time, its actually not about anything beauty! As many of you know, I have been trying to make a lifestyle change with eating and working out. It definitely hasn't been easy, but I am trying to keep going.

There are times where I am too lazy to go to the gym and would rather snuggle up on the couch. To prevent myself from doing that, I have found some good videos to help when I'm struggling to go to the gym. These videos are nice and quick, but man, they aren't easy. The youtube channel is called "fit sugar" and it has TONS of videos that are awesome. Here are my top 2 favorites:

                         This video is how to get "Madonna" like arms. This video is a mere ten minutes, but holy moly it is hard!!!

 
 
This next video focuses on your legs. It is very painful but it hurts so good! Again, only 10 minutes! Love!


  I'm trying to make an effort to always go to the gym, but for times that I am too lazy/not able to, these videos are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment