Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nail Polish DIY: MIND BLOWN

Hello to my faithful 3 readers....

I am a lover of pinterest and my mind was truly blown when I found a pin to create your own nail polish. LOVE.

Do you have tons of eyeshadow that you don't use anymore? I do, I unfortunately have a lot of them.

This pin is probably the easiest, no brainer pin in the world. Here we go...


1. First, I picked up 3 bottles of clear nail polish (one isn't shown). I bought Sally Hansen's. 
    

                   This is one of my old eyeshadows, Benefit's Lust Duster in Moon doggie. Not a bad color, but I hardly wear it...
                                       
                                         2. Then, make a funnel out of paper....

              3. Next, scoop or pour your nail polish into the funnel. I had to scoop mine out...
                                        
            For whatever reason, I didn't take a pic of the benefit color, but here is a pic of another color I used. Next, stir (well) your eyeshadow in the polish. It will start chunky but it will smooth out after some stirring. You could also put some BBs and that could help mix it too.


4. Lastly, keep stirring and/or add more color if you want. Keep stirring. After awhile, you are done! Here is my finished product. I love it!



Hands down the easiest pin in the world! Have fun!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right?!?!? I have a feeling I'm going to have a TON of nail polish now, lol!!! Love you doll!!

      Delete