Friday, March 1, 2013

Favorite Fridays: Purity


To my faithful 3 readers,

It's another Favorite Fridays post!!!

This post is dedicated to my favorite face wash, Philosophy's Purity cleanser.

DISCLAIMER...before you tune out (because its another beauty post), I promise it won't all be on beauty products. I just happen to really, really love this.  I bought it at Costco in a 2 pack for $24. It's normally $19 for 6 ounces.

This is seriously the best stuff ever. My skin has been crazy in the last few years. Super dry, accompanied with some redness and the "hi I'm 14 years old again" breakouts.

Ugh.

This stuff is is gentle on my skin while making my face feel, well, pure, lol!!!
It's not cheap face wash so when I run out it will be a sad day. However, I would scour online to see if you could get it cheaper. I highy recommend it!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment