Sunday, January 27, 2013

interpreting the nightmares/dreams

Hello to my faithful  3 readers...

So this isn't a fun, happy post. It is downright weird and I am writing it to see if someone can help me out. So the last 3 or so nights I have been having psycho, crazy nightmares. And no, believe it or not, we HAVE NOT been watching scary shows or movies lately, I don't get where these dreams are coming from. They are just plain weird now thinking about them, but in my dreams it is just awful. It makes me feel like something is wrong with me for having these dreams.  I just don't get why I am dreaming this. If  any of you know anything about dreams, insight would be helpful. These dreams are just too morbid.

Dream #1: very fuzzy, but a reoccuring nightmare about our country being attacked. More specifically, bombs being dropped, people turning on each other, etc. Awful.

Dream #2: Hubs and I are at some family resort that reminds me of the resort from Dirty Dancing. Everything is fine, until (okay don't laugh) we realize its being run by the mob. Everything is still fine, till I start noticing they are killing off guests, and I witness a bunch of gruesome murders. They end up going after me, which somehow, I run and get away. Also, we can't leave or we will be killed. The dream ends there.

Dream #3 (last night): This dream was so awful. I was working on a project at a bank/lab (I know, weird) and I was working in a room that you could see in. Next door was another set of people working as well, and I could see in their room.  We were all supposed to be done, and as I left the room, one of the lab people brought out a gun and killed everyone in the room, and was trying to get into our room. I ran and I was screaming for help. People realized what was happening and it got bad. We noticed that everywhere we ran, more men were coming our with guns and killing more people. I end up being knocked over on the floor with a bunch of people, as they are trying to drag myself and others into cars to be held hostage. The dream ends there, and all of sudden, I am at my school. I somehow turn on the news and find out that our school was attacked. Then it ends. The only bright part of my nightmares last night was I had sweet dream with my family being reunited with my dad. That was awesome.

Okay, typing this all down makes me feel like a complete and utter weirdo. WHAT. THE. HECK. Any insight is helpful. I am sick of dreaming this awful stuff!!! I do my quiet time in the mornings, but I think I am doing them before bed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment