Wednesday, January 16, 2013

a small change...

I'm not a HUGE fan of change, but sometimes, it is a good thing when it happens. So I did a small change on my blog baby.

 I decided to change the super long original blog address www. thewonderfulworldofthepotters.blogspot.com (wowza, a HUGE mouthful!) to simply, thepotterwife.blogspot.com. I originally wanted thepotterswife.blogspot.com, until blogger let me know it was taken.

I must admit I was a bit grumpy when I saw my desired name was taken, so I headed over to the blog that had "my name". Turns out the sweet lady was a true "Potter's wife", as her hubby's career is being an actual potter. Okay fine, you win. LOL!!!

So, now its 10x easier to type my blog name, and hopefully easier to remember. I don't get a ton of traffic/comments anyway (I get it, I'm not that interesting, LOL!!), but for my faithful 3 readers, at least it will be easier to type in my blog address, if you are in the mood to read. =0)

Happy Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment