Friday, November 30, 2012

The polish swap reveal



I have a huge love for all things nails. I love love love nail polish. I love getting new colors and experimenting!

Due to that, I was definitely excited to discover through a blog ( http://www.lipglossandcrayons.com) a fun thing called a "Polish Swap".

  I was definitely excited to meet other fellow bloggers and get some fun goodies along the way!

The premise was to get partnered up,  buy and send polish to your partner. I actually got partnered up with Carly, the author of the blog lipglossandcrayons, and she was also one of the hosts. It was fun "to meet" a fellow blogger!

She sent me two awesome and amazing colors:
I was super excited for 2 reasons:

1. I have been dying to try this polish line
2. I needed gold colorsEspecially glitter.   Win win.

I'm super happy with my colors (don't mind my dry hands, lol!):


Thank you Carly, I love my polish!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooohh! I love the gold shimmers and sparkles. My nails are currently burgundy with gold glitter on my ring finger and thumb. I'm def a fan of gold. Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like that! That is good color combo! Thanks for visiting my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete