Friday, November 23, 2012

British Invasion


For my faithful few readers who read this blog, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving was MAREVELOUS. My heart was full of thanks and love, and it was a beautiful day. I will be doing  a post about that later, as I still have to upload pics from yesterday.

Since I was off this week, I was able to catch up on many shows and especially my girly reality shows. Name any girly reality TV show, I pretty much love and watch it. No kidding, I watch pretty much all reality tv.

Thanks to dear, sweet Hulu, I have discovered that I love British reality tv. Yep, it's pretty much amazing. I have fallen in love with the following 3 shows: 




  These shows are fun and I am IN LOVE with their gorgeous accents!!! The Only Way is Essex and Desperate Scousewives are both a lot like The Hills. Made in Chelsea is the same, except is reminds of the Upper East Side/Gossip Girl feel. I can't even get enough of these shows. They are super fun and beyond addicting. You can find TOWIE (yes, that is the official acronym) and Desperate Scousewives on Hulu. Made in Chelsea is found on the Style Network. 

You're welcome.  

Now go watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment