Sunday, June 24, 2012

A pinterest répéter

OKay, so I tried to be fancy nancy with  my  blog title by using French. I probably jacked it up. LOL!

Okay, so you remember my previous post: http://thewonderfulworldofthepotters.blogspot.com/2012/06/making-my-pin-realitykind-of-fail.html ? Well, I fixed my "P" and I think I had some success. Here's my little journey:

                             1. One thing that I did different was I had hubs copy our marriage certificate and make it huge. That way, I had more paper to work with. And if you notice, the certificate has super cute, French-ish borders. I also pasted the certificate sideways.
 
                             2. I traced some different types of "P's"

                                     3. I didn't smooth the new one when I took it (did after and it looks better), but here is the new one, on the bottom. I like it much better than the original one above it.


I think this time it is a success!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment