Thursday, September 6, 2012

fnsfjbakjbosbsolgbn


Wasn't sure what to title this post, so random letters will do for now.

Holy moses! It sure has been awhile since I posted which was when, maybe in May or June?? Crud...

To my faithful three readers, this is what has been happening in Potter-land. I plan to catch up on 1 or 2 of these things below in separate posts, but let's briefly recap for now:

1. Summer was truly grand. I was a bit of a lazy bum, but summer was fabulous!

2. We went on an EPIC vacay to Vegas. It was so fun! Happy to report we will be heading back in December for a dear friend is celebrating her "dirty thirty" there. YEE HAW!!!

3. School started July 30th and it has been over a month. I'm teaching 2nd grade and I adore it. I have the best class ever. My job is fantastic and I thank God profusely everyday for this job.

4. No kids.  Still happy about that. I know, it sounds negative, but I don't mean to be. I'm still not ready, end of story. We got a funny, cryptic fortune in our fortune cookie in Vegas (of all places):
Anywho, it was quite funny.  I know hub would rather have a kid like now, but I am enjoying every second with my hubby of just being us two. I hear life changes when a kid comes. Not sure if I want that change quite yet. It will happen...someday.

5. Hub celebrated his "29th" birthday (won't reveal his true age, lol!). I am grateful for this gorgeous, handsome man.


6. In 13 glorious days, my sweet hub and I will be celebrating 3 years of marriage. How the heck did it go so fast???

Yes, I know. I look psycho.

7. SOme serious house hunting will be starting in the next month or two. We have been waiting it out (and saving) since there is ZERO inventory and the competition is beyond fierce. Trying to not stress, as God is in control. He has the perfect house for us.

Again, to my little group of readers, I promise to update more. No excuses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment