Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a recap....

So, I suck at this! Holy sheesh, I really have neglected this blog! Part of me has because I really don't think anyone reads this besides maybe 1 or 2 people (thank you to the 1 or 2 people! LOL) but I figured if no one reads this, this really could be like a journal into my life that I am sure I would love to reminisce about later.


I say let's do a recap of what has gone on in the last few months...


-Potter and I have had a pretty darn good year as husband and wife. I can't believe we have been married 2 1/2 years already. I love my hub so much =)





Some big things....


-Well, as most of you know, our dog baby required a crazy, expensive surgery (he tore his ACL). We call him the million dollar dog (because honestly, it felt like it cost that much, lol) and he now has a new leg. I am happy to report our baby is doing great and fine!













- I know some our curious about our human baby status, lol. Obviously we aren't preggo and honestly not looking to start in the super near future. Why? Well, plainly put, I am not ready yet. I am super happy and content just him and I. I just want some more time. I do realize he and I aren't spring chickens ( 41 and 28, respectively). Don't worry, it will happen...eventually.


-Jobs...I am super knocking on wood as I say this but it looks like we MAY NOT be getting pink slips...neither hub or I have been spoken to by our principals (usually happens by now) but once the 15th comes and goes (that is when our district HAS to give us an answer), we will for sure know and then we can really celebrate.


-House...hubs and I our saving our pennies because we are hoping, praying, crossing fingers and toes that we will be able to buy a house this fall. We are looking to buy in the Elk Grove area. I am so excited at that thought of that....ahhhh Lord, please let it happen!!!!


I think that is it for now....I am loving life, and all the amazing people that are in it

No comments:

Post a Comment