Tuesday, May 24, 2011

flower killer



My whole purpose of starting my bloggy poo was to document my life as a new wife
While I have kept it up, I have noticed my little blog has become an outlet for my views, opinions and feelings. While that is fine and dandy, its not exactly documenting my journey as wife.

So now, I am going to get back to the root of this blog.
I have learned something about myself. I am a flower killer.

I have never meant to become this. I had the best of intentions. I love flowers, their colors, scents, and the fun pots you can use to show 'em off.


I am very good in the beginning, with the watering and trimming. Then, something switches off and I become a flower killer =(

I need to be better about this, here are my poor victims :





Dead plant, once was so vibrant!!!!

This used to be chock full with beautiful purple flowers, till I forgot to water it, lol!!!

Well, isn't the pot cute???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment