Sunday, January 30, 2011

Queen of Cheap hearts nomorerack!

Wow, I am on a roll here! 2 how to be cheapie posts, I love it!!



Okay, so this one is for a website that I love, and that everyone can access, no matter where you are. The website is www.nomorerack.com


This website has 8 fresh dealies, every single day. Its a fun site and has something for everyone. The catch is that its only for ONE day and if they sell out, too bad so sad. Example...they had knee high Kenneth Cole boots for 30 bucks. Yup, 30 bucks(Ken ain't normally cheap.) BUt I was teaching when this deal happened and by the time I could sit down in order, they were sold out.



Boo.



So, lesson learned, act fast if you like it. Anyway, its a good site with some fun and cheap deals. Check it out yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment