Thursday, November 17, 2011

Crafternoons! Part 1

OKay, my bloggy needs something nice and light!!!

Like the rest of the female population, I am now madly in love with pinterest.com. If you are not on there, you need to be, like, right now.

Thanks to pinterest, I have found an abundance of ideas for crafts. I am normally not crafty and usually rely on people to spark ideas.

Thanks to pinterest, at least 2 days a week I have what I like to call "crafternoons" (thanks to the adorable Zooey Deschanel for coming up with the term) where I spend the afternoon doing a fun craft. SO far here is one of my favorite and easiest crafts, the t shirt scarf!!!

T Shirt scarves. Easy peasy to do. Pics below to see how to do it:
 1. Start with an old t shirt
 2. Cut all the way across, under the arm pit

3. cut strips up the shirt. Longish ones are the best. Go up midway

DONE AND DONE.


2 comments: