Wednesday, September 7, 2011

THE UNVEILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AHHH THE DAY HAS COME!!!!

BEFORE:



AFTER:



I am in love love love with my hair. Kalah Westlynn rocks (please go get your hairs did by her, she is UH-MAZING!!!) Here is the salon's website where she works: http://www.galtbeautysalon.com/index.html

I  feel like a brand new girl! It is sort of sad though, since I have had long hair for nearly 4 years. However for health reasons and just for a change, it had to be done. And not to worry, my locks won't be a complete waste. I have decided to donate to Locks of Love, to see what they  can do with my  hair. Okay okay, enough chatter. Here are some pics documenting the "experience":
AHHHH!! Getting it whacked!!

No turning back!!


Haha! My crazy hair!!


Very happy!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment