Tuesday, September 13, 2011

lovey dovey crap

I hestiate with this blog because I know it will make some gag (HAHA). Two years of wedded bliss is near upon us. I have really loved every minute as a Potter's wife, no joke. Hub and I have been together in total for 5 years now, and I know for some relationships, that is just a blip on their relationship life. I thought it would be neat to show some picsees from each phase of our relationship, all 5 years of togetherness. So, without further ado...here we go!
Early in our relationship, November of 2006...I feel we look like babies! How corny am I?!?!

 Fall of 2007, I love my handsome guy!!!

July 6, 2008!!! We JUST got engaged!!!

Our amazingly fabulous wedding day, September 19th 2009!!!! Best day ever!!!!

My gorgeous hub and I, fall of 2010, I love love love this picture!!!

Vegas 2011!!! I say we have gotten better with age =)

Looking forward to many, many more years with my amazing man!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment