Thursday, September 1, 2011

A hairy situation

Its been almost 4 years, and I now have crazy, long and sometimes wild long hair that is now pretty much reaching my butt:



I grew it out when I got engaged and besides little trims, I have not gotten it cut since July of 08'

I have loved my beautiful long hair except for:
1. Its hard to manage (hence the pic, LOL)

2. Its not healthy hair (thanks split ends)

3. Due to my stress (thanks lack of job!) and sometimes anxiety, I am losing a lot of my hair =( (AWFUL!)

So....I am being crazy, but I think I am going to chop my hair off. No seriously, chop it off, like I'm going to have short hair!
I'm scared of the unknown, I love having Tangled-esque locks but I think it needs to be done. My hair will look and feel better, and maybe I won't lose so much of it. Plus, I have hub's blessing. (He LOVES long hair, BUT in all seriousness, he doesn't obvi care what I do with my hair)

Okay, now for pics. Here is my top 3, which style should I do?


Ok, maybe not this short (well, maybe!), but this style:

So I like Gwynie's bob. I may add a pinch more layers but I'm liking the blunt look of it.



                    OR this one is "I'm a scaredy cat to chop my hair off"  not as short as the others


HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment