Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Potter Legacy












Aww, look at these guys! They were just babies!!!!

Now look how grown up they look!!!!!


Well, it's an end of an era! 

About 2 weeks ago, the last Harry Potter premiered and it was a sad day in my Potter world.

Let's begin my journey...

About 10 years ago (YIKES!!!!) I was a college freshman and just heard about Harry, thanks to the movie that was coming out. It was always popular, but really was starting to explode. I went to a private Christian University and there was some controversy with the movie. Many believed that it was the work of the devil, etc. etc. For me personally, I like to decide about things on my own, and NATURALLY, I read the books that were out in .2 seconds and saw the movie with my friend, Kristen Albright. When I realized people were make a big brouhaha over absolutely nothing, I had to laugh. The series is amazing!!!

Throughout the years, I went to the bookstores late at night to get the books, I would go the midnight premieres, and I was the expert on all things Harry Potter. Heck, I married a Potter, I was that devoted, HAHA. I always joke with my husband that his last name was the reason I married him (obvi it wasn't, lol!).

The series was written beautifully and so many have fallen in love with it and it made a huge fan out me. I look forward to passing down the books and movies to my future little ones.

Thank you Harry, it was a good run.

Some fun pics from the midnight premiere:


us with our pal Brad, patiently waiting in line!










Harry Potter 3D glasses!!! Love love love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment