Sunday, June 19, 2011

A picture tribute

So today is Father's Day. Not an easy day for my family and I, as we miss our precious Daddy everyday. I decided for this blog to put up a some pictures of my amazing Dad. I love looking at pictures of him, because it brings back the best memories!!! Dad was truly an amazing, fantastic father who was a goofball but had the biggest heart. I was very, very blessed to have him for 22 years of my life. He is greatly missed and we love him so much. Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!!!

 
Hands down, one of my most favorite pics of my dad
Love this one of us =), my stroller cracks me up!


Daddy working hard in his lab =)
 

Daddy with his grandson, Samuel. They loved each other so much!!

Daddy and I, just hanging out =)

Daddy and I at my college graduation, so happy he was able to see that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment