Friday, March 19, 2010

Because everyone has one!!


Well,


I am following what seems like the growing trend...I am starting my own blog. I have read so many other people's blogs and I feel like its a great way to see how people are doing.


On September 19th, 2009 I began to embark on a journey called marriage. I married a man who truly God has designed for me and he is exceptionally wonderful and VERY good looking I might add, lol! So far today is our 6th month anniversary. At times, it hasn't been easy (money is a bit tight-ish and it doesn't help we both got pink slippped) but at the end of the day we love each other tremendously and couldn't be happier. Isn't that what counts anyway? ANywho, I love being a wife. Its amazing because I always remeber thinking as I was growing up, "ugh, I would have to cook, clean and run a house?" but I actually LOVE it. It also helps that I have also married the most helpful husband in the world. I must say I am pretty darn lucky. Well, enjoy the blog...I will warn you it may be random and silly, but I am just a newly-wed wife trying to figure it all out.


No comments:

Post a Comment