Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Still here...

To my faithful 3 readers...

Yes I am here, LOL!!

The queen of dry spells is back! As many of you follow what's been going on through FB, you may all know that this summerhas been one of the best and worst season in a long while.

The high: we bought a house this summer

The low: we put our beautiful dog child to sleep

The latter was the most gut wrenching, most painful thing I had felt in a long time. Many people who aren't dog owners have no idea why we would be so upset. It was beyond traumatic. It is still hard for me to talk about, to be honest. 

The good thing is that through the storms (we had more besides our pup), God provides some pretty fantastic rainbows. I am thankful for each day for all the amazing blessings God has put in our lives. 

I plan on updating more on our huge high and low, but until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment