Friday, August 23, 2013

Favorite Fridays: the most lethal mascara combo in the world

To my faithful three readers,

Well hi there! Happy Friday everyone! So I'm noticing my favorite Fridays are becoming all about my favorite beauty products. Well I'm okay with that. I love sharing things that I feel are good products! 

Here is another one of my newest faves, This fab little duo right here: 
I have blogged before about the falsies volume express by Maybelline. This mascara is also really great by itself though combined with this benefit mascara is even more crazier. 

First let's break down price. The falsies mascara runs about $5.99 which is not that bad at all. The benefit mascara "they're  real" runs about $21. Obviously you can tell I just have the sample size. 

So yes the benefit mascara is pretty expensive. However if you are like me and  love to have like you're wearing fake eyelashes, then this is definitely the best combination in the entire world, hands down. I start off by with clean lashes and I curl them. I start off with one good coat of the benefit mascara. I don't give much time for it to even dry and I immediately apply the falsies eyelash mascara. I usually go over with one more good coat of the benefit mascara then I move on to the other eye. I love the final product. It seriously looks like I straight up have on fake eyelashes. Now yesterday I did this combination and I felt like my eyelashes looked amazeballs. Of course it didn't take a picture. I did this combination today but I felt like it wasn't as good because I rushed. However this is what it looks like, after wearing this mascara for almost 8 hours now:
  
I do apologize for my scary, tired looking eyes LOL! Well there you have it, another two products that I'm absolutely in love with! Happy Friday sweeties,  enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment