Monday, July 1, 2013

Workout schmorkout


Back a few months ago, I had a "come to Jesus" moment in regards to trying to lose weight. If you don't remember that post, here it is: If I'm really being honest

Well, we are super well into summer. In my mind, I would have by now been in the best shape of my life, rocking a tiny bikini. Well, that didn't happen.

If anything, my body ain't lookin' too cute. Especially in the last 2 weeks, I haven't been to the gym. The week before that, I walked at least 5-6 miles daily in Disneyland, but ate like 1 million calories too.

YIKES.

I'm having another "come to Jesus" moment....I need to reboot, and ASAP.

On pinterest, my friend Jessica posted a "shape up plan" by the beautiful Lauren Conrad.

Now, for me, I need to be real about this. I see my some of my peeps eating 1,000 calories a day (if this is you, STOP IT. Its not healthy, technically, that's dangerous. Guaranteed any doctor will tell you this!) or drinking only smoothies all day err day for their meals, etc. etc. The thing we have to realize, are you willing to do this for the rest of your life to maintain? For me, hail nah! I can't live like that, I am pretty sure most don't want to either.

I need a plan that is real, sensible and easy to follow. I have read through Lauren's plan and I pretty much think its fabulous. If you need a jump start that doesn't require giving up your firstborn, here ya go.

Lauren's Get Fit Quick Plan

Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment