Thursday, February 24, 2011

Q of C dealie: jeans, glorious jeans!!

So I have been doing a terrible job blogging. Work has been extra crazy, but I am here!



I debated whether to post this because I am not sure that all places would have this same dealie, but oh well, it might benefit at least someone!

I like to consider myself a jean connoisseur. I own way too many pairs of jeans to count. I have a huge variety of brands, from unknown thrift store finds to what I like to call "fancy girl jeans" (the kind where people blow $200, well not me, thanks Crossroads =P). However, the pair that I am always drawn to are my Target bootcuts. They fit well, have a great jean color, and are slightly worn to make them just right. I heart them.

Well, this cheapie went to target and of course, I made a beeline for the clearance. I always love to peruse the 75% off racks. Most of the time, it can be touch and go, but its worth a look. Anyway, I noticed there were two big racks that had a crapload of jeans with the 75% sign. Like a moth to a flame, I pretty much ran to it. They had so many jeans, glorious jeans, ALL sizes, for $4.98 a pop. Yup, $4.98. I thankfully found my sizes and scooped up two pairs (I'm amazed at my self control).

Ahhh it was awesome. Now, I don't know if ALL Targets have this dealie, but in my prior experience, I have seen similarities in their clearances in other stories. So, esp. if you are a Lodi/Stockton peep, go to the one off of 8 mile.

Its worth taking a look, and besides, I know most of y'all heart Target anyway.
DOn't yell at me if your Target doesn't have it, lol!!But, heed my warning. like every good dealie, things run out fast, so you best be going NOW. Have fun!

Lovin' the price tag!

Pair numer uno, so comfy!


Pair numero dos, love this color!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment