Sunday, February 27, 2011

I heart Jessica

Yesterday, my gorgeous mother came to visit me. I love it. She is fabulous and I love spending time with her!

We went to Dillard's because she had a gift certificate and usually around this time, they have crazy deals, where cheapie me goes bananas. She asked if we could head over to the shoes department and I definitely didn't argue. They had a crazy sale going on (I think it ended today, sorry) where their clearance had an extra 40% off. YES.

As I looked through the racks, I found these fun beauties:

They are Jessica Simpson and were on sale for $26 (AHHHHHHH) with an EXTRA 40% off.
Holy crap.

Let me tell you of my love for all heels. I think now I own about 30 pairs, maybe more if I keep digging in my closet. Stilletos, stacked heels, platforms, wedges, you name it I have it all. I consider 3 inches to be short, a decent portion of the my heels are 4 -5 inches. My brother in law Ben jokes "find the ugliest or craziest high heel and Karla will love it". Yeah, he is pretty much right.

Now back to these shoes. I showed my mom and the look on her face was like I showed her a dead rat. "Ay Karla no! Put those away!"
I reverted back to being six again and whined"But mom, the price, its amazing, I love the heel!"
My mom gave me a look that said "put them away".
I turned over the shoe and saw my worst nightmare.

SIZE 9 1/2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Being the naughty daughter and not listening, I run over to the saleslady who breaks my heart further and says its their only size. Okay, I listen to Mama and put them away. BOO.

However, I think I am love with Jessica Simpson shoes, despite I am too cheap to buy them. Here are my faves so far:






Sigh.....I am in love










No comments:

Post a Comment