Friday, October 17, 2014

Rowan's 3 month photo shoot...HAHA


Is it insanely embarrasing that my beautiful girl is nearly 6 months and I am just barely posting 3 months? Sigh, I am a hot mess!

We decided at the time to Ro's pictures when she was closer to 4 months. I did that because I wanted her to be more sturdy with holding up her head, etc. It was a good thing to wait and she was definitely stronger when we did our session. For our pictures, we went with Jamie Cardoza photography. Jamie is incredible, awesome, and super affordable.

Jamie set our session for 6:30, and I was incredibly nervous Ro would be a nightmare. Rowan is very much routined and has a pretty set bedtime, and I assumed she would be a hot mess. I let Rowan nap as long as she needed to, and she took a whole bunch of naps! While she napped, I had styled some outfits and accessories for her, and I was beyond excited to see how she would look.

DUring her session, Rowan was GRUMPY. I know she has a tendency to look grumpy in pictures, but in reality, Rowan is a super excitable, happy girl. I was hoping for that, but of course, got the opposite. During her pictures, she had a stink face about 90% of the time. She was squeaky and whiny throughout the shoot too. I was so nervous about how they would turn out. I was thankful for Jamie's patience!

About a week or so later, Jamie put out some sneak peeks, and turns out the pictures were adorable! Once we got all of our pictures, I couldn't get over how much I loved them. Some of faces she had made totally made the picture hysterical and adorable. It actually made the pictures quite funny. This girl is so sassy and silly. I was/am so happy with them! I can't wait to meet next month for pictures!

Here are some of my absolute faves, can't wait for her 6 month shoot!:







No comments:

Post a Comment