Wednesday, September 18, 2013

4 years

 
Today is hubs and I's 4th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I remember like it was just yesterday I was walking down the aisle to become a wife. Our wedding was very beautiful and wonderful. I really enjoyed every second of our special day. I know people sometimes are nervous or anxious about getting married. I never felt that way. I knew very quickly upon dating with my husband that I wanted to be his wife. Marriage is truly wonderful. Like every marriage, ours is definitely not perfect. We have had our big ups and our lows. However, we are partners in our marriage, which has made our marriage strong.
It has been a great 4 years and I look forward to what the future holds for us! Here is some pics through the years....
 
 
 
Wedding day, 09/19/09

First Anniversary
Second Anniversary

Third Anniversary

Fourth Anniversary :)




No comments:

Post a Comment