Monday, October 8, 2012

Puppy love

Since I am officially on our 2 week fall break, I have a big to do/craft list. Once of those tasks is to take hub's family pictures and put them in albums. He has amazing and wonderful pictures that could seriously take up another post (which I will do, this week) .

Anyway, I came across this precious gem:

It's my precious pup. Not sure on how many weeks he is exactly in the picture, but he is tiny. Sadly, I never knew him at this age, simply because his mommy and daddy hadn't met yet (this picture was Dec. of 03, we met about 3 years later).

It is probably a good thing I didn't know him, because I would have spoiled him rotten with tons of kisses, cuddles and lots of holding him in my arms. While hub definitely loved on our pup, he also trained him EXTREMELY well, which is why this dog is probably the most well behaved dog I have ever known (Not just saying this as a proud mommy, but we have been told this many times).

This picture reminds me of what a beautiful dog we have. He is sweet, kind, stubborn (JUST like his human father), silly and loveable. We are so blessed, and yes, he IS our child (and yes, we ARE those crazy dog people)

I fear for the day we lose him because he is our life. This tiny, little pup, has now turned into a 100 pound lap sitting "puppy":


And we wouldn't have it any other way ♥

                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment