Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm obsessed

Like the rest of the world, I watched the glorious and the so fabulous royal wedding. I was waiting for this day since I heard they got engaged. My biggest reason for watching?? Oh, here is my reason:

















OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Isn't Kate fabulous and stunning?!?!?!?! I have been DYING to know who she would be wearing. And dear Pippa girl looked great too (I noticed my bloggy chopped her out of the pic), I so want her dress.




The wedding itself was so amazing. At the end of the day, it was truly and simply a gathering before God of two people committing themselves to each other and God.






But oh the pomp and circumstance! I could hardly stand it, it was so fabulous (yes, I am using this word a lot but its true!). And the hats!!! Yowza!!! This craze (I think) is slowly creeping to our side of the pond, but I love this look. When we honeymooned in Ireland, we happened to see a wedding take place and all the gals had the most amazing hats. While I loved so many of them (nice job Victoria Beckham!), I was not a fan of these guys, sorry:













Oh, I loved every tiny second of this wedding. My favorite pic of the whole day??? This one right here:









And no, its not because of Wills and Kate, check out their 3 year old bridesmaid on the bottom left corner.





Oh, I love this child. She has no clue the importance of what is going on. Love it.



Ahh....the wedding is over and they start their lives. I love these two because they genuinely seem like very nice people. I have this crazy dream that one day hub and I will journey to England, we will magically somehow bump into Wills and Kate, maybe grab a pint at a local pub with them, and then we will become BFFs....well a girl can dream right???

































1 comment:

  1. Sorry but you guys already have BFF's :) I watched the wedding too and my favorite part was the kiss. I also like the hats and think that should become a tradition here! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete