Monday, September 20, 2010

a year

Well kiddos...

Its finally been one year. I meant to post yesterday but with all the anniversary fun I haven't gotten around to it.

Its amazing I have been married to this guy for a whole whopping year. Its been one fun ride to say the least!!

I have enjoyed this journey this past year and hope to enjoy a million more. I have learned so much about trying to be a good wife to my Shan. I love love love being a wife.

This year we have had huge highs and some lowish lows (thanks to budget cuts and losing jobbies) but if anything else, we have gotten even more closer and in love. Its been one fabulous year.

We watched our wedding video last night. Needless to say I bawled watching it, lol. It was such a wonderful and beautiful time in our lives. I loved everything about our beautiful day, but the journey this year as husband and wife has proven to be even more wonderful and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment