Saturday, March 12, 2011

Q of C dealie: Insane Cargo deal

Okay I have to share this...I am rambler on this blog so I am going to TRY to keep it short and sweet...

I headed to my fave Sephora in JC Penny's in Manteca...I originally went there only to check a shade for a foundation I wanted but instead I ran into the CRAZIEST clearance in the world. They had a whole lotta crap on sale and unfortunately a lot of it was picked through (I need to be more on the ball) however, they had about 15 boxes of this bad boy:



What is this you ask? Oh its just a fabulous box of some of the 7 best Cargo makeup essentials. And it costs a mere 19.99, originally priced $59 (its actual worth is $170). I love Cargo, I don't have a lot of it but its seriously a good brand.


Oh, and did I mention everything is full size products?? Yeah, its a beautiful thing....

Here is some more of the beautiful box...I was freaking out. Shan the hubb thought I was insane

And just to show I am not leading you astray, here is the proof, LOL

Like I said in an earlier blog...every store and their clearance can be different but it doesn't hurt to look, right? Just don't yell at me if its not there =)




No comments:

Post a Comment