Friday, March 18, 2011

Deep in the heart of Texas!

Shannon and I were extremely fortunate and beyond excited we got the chance to visit our besties , the Murphy's, in good ol' Texas. They live near Austin, which word on the street, is the coolest city ever. I have never been to Texas and I was excited about taking a journey to a state that hasn't been graced by the Potters. We were there for 5 days and I am pretty sure the time went by too darn fast. I love my bestie Kristen. We have been like "sisters" for about 14 years now (wowza!) and she is the loveliest person you will ever meet. She has a great hubby Josh, who is become a dear friend and like a brother to both Shannon and I. And....they seriously have the most gorgeous child, Timothy James. AHHHHHHH he is too precious!!! Auntie loves him!
Our time there was MUCH too brief and went by way too fast for my liking. Here are just a little bit of the picsees to showcase our amazing time. Thank you so much to the Murphy's for having us in your beautiful home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boots, boots and boots galore!!!

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sweet little man, I love him!!!
I love this!!! Timmy was a huge Shannon fan, it was darling!!!
Some of Austin =)
Timmy aka most darling baby who is a superstar at sleeping through the night!!
Kristen with her hub, Josh. We love them!!

Salt Lick BBQ! One of the many resturants we visited, soooo good!
I had to dig for my dinner, LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet words! We loved having you here in Texas! Thank you so much for coming to visit us! It meant so much to me to have you and Shannon come! I miss you guys so much. It was a blast. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete